PACKAGE COST: ADULTS 2300
CHILD 1700 (5-10 YEARS)
COUPLE PACKAGE(2 MEMBERS) :7500
Facilities available in the Boat :
Boat Manager with Staff members and Guide.
Ground floor with seating having Toilet.
Ist floor in open deck with dias and audio system.
Complimentary entertainment programmes.
Visiting Places :Posamma Gandi, Papikondalu, Perantapalli, Koruturu Camp Site.
View on Boat :Polavaram Project Area, Devipatnam.
1stday:Pick up from Railway Station, Breakfast, Vegetarian Lunch, Evening Snacks with Tea and Non-Veg dinner. Night accommodation at Koruturu camp fire in local sight.
2nd day:Breakfast, Non-Veg Lunch and evening Snacks with Tea. Dropping at Railway station.
Reporting place: Punnami Tourism, Time: 7.30 AM, Near Gowthami jeevakarunya sangam,Godavari Bund Road, Rajahmundry.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey Distance
- 7:30 AM Pick up from Railway Station. Road journey to Pattiseema revu/ Purushothapatnam revu.
- 9.00 AM Check in to Boat. Breakfast in the Boat, then journey starts on holy river Godavari.
- 11.00 PM Boat journey. via DevipatnaM. Police station chech up
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch in the Boat while on journey.
- 2.00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and
KHAMMAM. Journey in between Papikondalu is a memorable experience, enjoy the scenic beauty .
- 3.00 PM Reaches Perantapalli Tribal Village. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during 1927. Darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswa Swamy and local sight seeing then journey towards
4.30 PM Reaches Papikondalu resorts situated on the bank of River godavari at Kortuturu Tribal Village of west godavari district. Check out Boat,
evening snacks and free time at Camp site. Night Non Veg. Dinner and accommodation in papikondalu resorts with camp fire
- Early Morning trekking in forest,. Bathing in water canal situated in between Papikondalu, is a memorable
- 9.00 AM Breakfast will be provided at camping site. Free time for local sight seeing.
- 2.00 PM Non-Veg lunch With 2 Items & 3.00pm Boat Pickup Return journey by Boat
- 6.30 PM Reaches Pattiseema revu / Polavaram revu / Purushothapatnam revu
- 7.00 PM to 8 PM By road journey to Rajahmundry and dropping to Railway Station
- If You go to Bhadrachalam Droping . you will pay per head 150/extra charges
- 1 Pickup From Koruturu & Move to Pochavaram In Non A/C by Boat.(2.30 - 4.30pm)
- 2 We arrange vehical Pochavram TO Bhadrachalam 70 km by road journey(2hours)
- 3 Finally Reaching to Bhadrachalam at: 6.00pm. Temple will be close @ 9.00pm.
NOTE :WE WILL PROVIDE ACCOMBINATION AT SIRIVAKA CAMP SITE TO THESE MEMEBERS.
8 TO 10 MEMBERS (COTTAGES)
6 TO 7 MEMBERS (MUD HUTS)
5 TO 6 MEMBERS (BAMBOO HUTS)
4 MEMBERS (TENTS)
2 MEMBERS(COUPLE PACKAGE) :1 BAMBOO HUT
CAMP FIRE TIMINGS : 7 PM TO 10 PM. After 10 pm Camp fire will be extra charges